Do you know a strength training plays an important role in our daily lives? Training our strength assist us stay in shape by adding muscle mass that burns more calories than fat. You can develop our muscle mass a lot by doing a few months of strength training.
Here given the 10 best home gym model and features 2016 for your easy reviewing:
Stamina 1690 Power Tower
This Stamina 1690 Power Tower lets you sculpt and strengthen your whole body in the comfort of your own home
- Offers multiple exercise stations
- Supports push-ups, sit-ups, tricep dips pull-ups and more
- Comes with tough steel frame
- Its design fits easily in home
- Weighs 54 pounds
Weider Power Tower
This target your biceps and forearms with with the padded pull-up station
- Padded hand grips
- Work your biceps, shoulders and core
- Build your triceps, chest and shoulders
- Vertical Knee Raise (VKR) Station: Cushioned arm rests,
- Comfortable material
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
This Bowflex PR1000 home gym is a perfect way to make stronger your muscles .Added a bit of Cardio training to 30 strength exercises and a built-in rowing station.
- You can get a total body strength workout with this
- Gives as little as five or as many as 210-Pounds of resistance
- 300-Pound maximum user weight
Weider Ultimate Body Works
This is new and improved Weider Ultimate Body Works is great for both upper and lower body workouts
- Resistance Bands
- Cable & Pulley System let you for greater versatility and greater range of motion
- Space Saver Design
- 90 Days Parts & Labor Warranty
- Itts deliver and sales permit the lower 48 United States only
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
The Blaze will give you fast results by doing just 20 minutes a day
- Lower pulley squat station for functioning glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Number of Exercises: 60
- Power Rod Technology Resistance
- Shoulder muscles quickly
- Its lower pulley/squat station permit you to do squats
- Its sliding seat rail let you to do aerobic rowing and leg presses
- Triple function
- It has multiple cable/pulley positions
- Folded Footprint
Total Gym XLS Trainer
The Total Gym XLS a top-of-the-line device which helps you make stronger and sculpt every major muscle group in your body using a single glide board and a few handy attachments.
- Start It Up DVD, 6 to 8 Minute DVD
- Intermediate Program With Todd Durkin DVD and Advanced Program With Todd Durkin DVD
- Total Gym Training Deck
- Upgraded squat stand
Total Gym 1100
Its glide board let you to work your lower body, abdominal muscles and upper body.
- Resistance levels are easy to adjust
- Includes handles
- Weighs 54 pounds
- 1-year warranty
Marcy SB222 4-Position Utility Bench
This Marcy utility exercise bench is great for those in need of a multipurpose exercise bench
- 4-position utility bench
- High-density 2-tone bench pads
- Weighs is 28 pounds
PowerLine PPR200X Power Rack
Complete with 18 positions and two heat tempered lift offs
- Power rack for helping weight lifters workout
- Wide walk-in design
- Ideal for squats, incline presses
- 10-year frame warranty
Body Vision PT600 Power Tower
The PT600 gives a variety of exercise stations for your upper and lower body.
- Multi-station workout tower
- Chin-up and pull-up station
- Dip station for triceps
- Slip-resistant foot grips ,double
- Padded back and arm cushions
So you have gathered enough knowledge about best home gyms and not its time to do real act I mean click amazon.com and then order.
Home Gym Buying Guide
Usually a home gym represents to gym set up in the comfort of home. It comes with various functions like can be a series of dumbbells, barbells and benches or other one-piece machine. The main purpose of using this to create resistance for strength training.This is the best ways to reach your fitness goals.
Involving an expensive gym can be a hassle, but you can save your time and money by creating your own home gym.
This home gym ,buying guideline designed to assist you assess your options so you can choose and buy the best home gym machines for you.
- Goals:Before buying you should identify what your aim is in doing exercise. May be you wish to lose weight and increase lung capability. So, a piece of Cardio equipment would be most suited. Other hand , if your intention to bulk up your muscles, therefore, a resistance machine or free weights would be most suited.
- Consider your budget and needs? Just think, are you looking for a multi-station gym or can you carry out your workout with dumbbells and an adjustable weight bench ?
- Look for solid construction: You will need to look its firm construction as home gyms should be solid and well built from steel.Choose a gym from a respected manufacturer with a good reputation.
- Consider Safety: This is the most important as if you have children at home, you should consider a machine with added safety features. Look for a solid weight stack will help protect little hands and fingers from injury.
- Maintenance necessities: What is the protection you required for your gym? Does it come with a warranty? All machines at eFITology carry a warranty.
- Experience Level: Resistance machines may be a better option for beginners while experienced people will most likely benefit from a more adaptable weight based machine.
- Maximum Weight: Both types of machines have weight limitations with a maximum amount of weight which can be included. Make in mind free weight based machines are generally able to hold as much weight as you can lift.
- Number of Exercises: Just consider the number of exercises you are able to act by the machine. Can you able to you work out all the muscles of your body sufficiently or will you need to purchase additional equipment?
Space :You should measure the space available for your home gym equipment before buying. It can be very disappointing to spend money on a new piece of home gym equipment ,but lated it does not fit into the space originally designated.
Trusted Brands :If you search then find there are a number of trusted and respected brands of home gym equipment available. Total Gym concentrates on supplying quality and safe home gym equipment for all types of exercise.Other hand Powertec specialize in all-in-one resistance workout machines. Stamina InMotion offers a wide range of Cardio home gym equipment which is easy and comfortable to use. These are all safe, sturdy, and offer users a wide variety of workout options within the one machine.
So now what are waiting for. Just search online in amazon .com and make your suitable home gym.